Tuesday 30 June 2009

LOTS more coming soon!!


Monday is linky-link day. I have decided. And myself and Miryam the Lovely (pronounced twins by Pub Man) will be doing some more grilla VERY soon. Being a geek I'm EXTREMELY excited to say that I will soon have some sort of grilla fashion choices random look chooser for you to use. not as cool as the cards.... but it means you can take grilla home and try it! And it means I can play with Excel some more. Call me sad- go on, I don't care!!!
Meanwhile, the only dress I EVER want is this purple tulle one, being modelled by Emma Watson who looks absolutely beautiful in it- specially with the military jacket and the ladder. Turns out the dress is by fancy-schmancy designer Monique Lhuillier, who has it on her site in dark browny-red sported by a depressed looking emaciated stick. Shame. I quite fancy getting hold of a load of tulle and some safety pins and just flouncing about in it!!!
Which reminds me- today I fell in love with this seagull print dress, to go with these shoes and this cardi I already have. Never mind that it looks like an ebay picture (I left my foot in for amusement only) Am I turning into a rockabilly chick?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment